Manage your lumber and panel production and inventory within your mill by using the latest barcode ticketing system available. WoodScan II uses Touch Screen PC-based technology networked via cable or radio frequency (RF), or a combination of both.
Manage your lumber or panel production and inventory using barcode tickets. Enter the information at the workstation, print the barcode ticket, then attach the ticket to the unit. Track the unit and its volumes for physical inventories, additional processing, usage and shipping. WoodScan II gives you the capability to enter and track your production and inventory from each manufacturing process all the way to finished goods. Products within a unit can have multiple tallies as well as random dimensions.
- Easy to understand graphical interface – designed for touch-screen technology. Touching buttons or areas on the screen can perform all regular operational functions.
- Separate password protected administrative area for table setup and configuration.
- Automatic connections to PLC control devices such as sorter, tally devices, etc. available.
- Dimension codes can be assigned or random for each product. The operator will only be prompted for random codes.
- Maintains standard piece counts (over-ridable) for individual products.
- Stores product codes/identifiers (PID’s) for multiple companies and/or locations.
- Supports a wide variety of ticket printers. Supports printers with saved formats for maximum printing speed.
- Built-in configurations allow support for custom ticket formats with minimal effort.
- Automatically calculates and saves volumes based on one or more tallies per ticket. Contains conversion tables for utilizing different units of measure and formulas.
- Maintains the following for each ticket: company, location, product code (PID’s) operator, shift, station, date and time, run number, dimensions and piece counts for one or more tallies, total pieces, total volume and volume unit of measure.
- Product codes (PID’s) and related files use formats compatible with MARCC’s WoodManager program.
- Reprint feature is available for reprinting stored tickets.
- Auto-increment ticket number for each ticket. Starting number can be specified by the administrator. Only information that changes from one ticket to the next needs to be input.
If you would like further information regarding WoodScan II please Contact Us.